15. When focusing a specimen, you should always start with the _____________ objective.
16. When using the high power objective, only the _______________ knob should be used.
17. The type of microscope used in most science classes is the ______________ microscope.
18. You should carry the microscope by the ____________ and the ______________.
19. The objectives are attached to what part of the microscope (it can be rotated to click lenses into place?) ____________________________________________
20. A microscope has an ocular objective of 10x and a high power objective of 50x, what is the microscope's total magnification? ______________