1. Why is Dr. Filmore at the scene?
He is the Canadian chief of police He is a podiatrist
He knows the victims He found the bodies
2. What is a conversion disorder?
An irregular bone in the foot
A fear of dead bodies
The inability to control anger
A physical manifestation of a mental disorder
3. Why was the bum's DNA found at the crime scene?
He was the brother of a victim He was in an accident nearby
He traded shoes with one of the victims He was walking his dog
4. Stripes on the talus suggest that the feet:
belonged to a model were female were outside for days were cut
5. What helped determine where the feet came from?
weather patterns a DNA library
an eyewitness a trail left behind by the killer
6. Why did the body at the body farm explode?
it was filled with dynamite it was stored under pressure
gasses in the digestive tract it was out in the rain
7. What helped scientists discover where marijuana was being grown?
an eyewitness spider silk satellite photos drug dogs
8. The groundskeeper refers to himself as a:
dropout professor of poop silent observer cadaver technician
9. What does Sweets suggest Dr. Filmore do?
take tylenol confront Dr. Brennan try yoga go back to Canada
10. Hodgins wasinterested in the Drone Fly and other odd insects because they:
wouldn't normally be in that area could contain victim DNA
were being raised by the killer are only found near marijuana plants
11. The left navicular bone had an irregularity because:
the victim was asymmetrical the victim had a disorder
it had been gnawed on by an animal it had been cut
12. The irregularities of the bones suggest that the victim was killled by:
crocodiles a lawn mower a chain saw a hatchet
13. How was the killer able to obscure time of death?
he put bug food on the body he dismembered the body
he bleached the bones he gave drugs to the victim
14. Who killed Dillon McElroy?
the room-mate Norman, the grad student the groundskeeperthe professor who runs the farm
15. How was Dr. Filmore able to regain control of his arm?
He solved the case He found better medication
He talked to Dr. Brennan He exercised