In no particular order, find the answers to these questions in the episode.
1. What techniques were used to identify the remains?
2. Why was the presence of a rare insect significant in the case?
4. Why was the irregular shape to the sternum of the two victims significant in the case?
5. What caused the rapid decompositions of the bodies?
6. What caused the puncture marks on the victim's bones?
7. How did the scientists determine that there was a second victim?
8. Why did the murderer move the body to the V.A. hospital where it was found by the police?
9. What does "organic" mean (in reference to farming)?
10. Why did they originally suspect the tobacco farmer?