Match the structure/process to the letter:
1. Phospholipid bilayer ____
2. Osmosis _____
3. Simple Diffusion ____
4. Facilitated Diffusion _____
5. Channel protein ____
6. This cell would be in a [ hypertonic / hypotonic / isotonic ] solution.
7. All of the processes in the image are examples of [ active / passive ] transport.
8. The cell membrane can be described as [ semi-permeable / impermeable ]
9. There is more glucose [ inside / outside ] the cell. (Hint: Look at the direction it is moving)
10. Water is moving toward the [ inside / outside ] the cell.
11. Over time, this cell will [ shrink / swell ]
12. Oxygen [ does / does ] not require a channel protein to move across the membrane.