Diffusion and Osmosis
1. Which of the following occurs in both photosynthesis and
2. Which of the following statements is FALSE?
glycolysis can occur with or without oxygen
glycolysis occurs in the mitochondria
is the first step in both aerobic and anaerobic respiration
produces 2 ATP, 2 NADH, and 2 pyruvate
3. This process uses NADH and FADH2 to produce ATP
4. This process begins with the production of Acetyl-CoA:
5. Cramps during exercise are caused by:
lactic acid fermentation
6. Oxidative phosphorylation is also known as:
electron transport chain
7. The final electron acceptor during oxidative phosphorylation is:
8. Which of the following processes produces the most ATP?
9. Which of the following is necessary for oxidative phosporylation to occur?
10. Which of the following is the products of the Krebs cycle?
all of these