1. The lens that is within the eyepiece of the light microscope is called the:
2. The wheel under the stage that adjusts the amount of light is called the:
3. To focus a specimen, it is best to start with which objective:
4. When using the high power objective, you should not adjust the:
5. On the image, which letter represents the objective?
6. On the image, which letter represents the coarse adjustment knob?
7. On the image, which letter represents the stage?
8. On the image, which letter indicates the location of the diaphragm?
9. The scanning, low, and high power objectives are mounted on the:
10. A microscope has a 4x ocular lens and a 10x objective, what is this microscope's total magnification?