Related Quizzes :
1. Meiosis results in _____
2 haploid daughter cells
4 haploid daughter cells
2 diploid daughter cells
4 diploid daughter cells
2. Which of the following cells undergo meiosis?
all of these
3. The picture depicts what phase of meiosis
4. Crossing-over occurs during:
5. Meiosis is a type of cell division that produces:
6. Which of the following distinguishes prophase 1 of meiosis from prophase of mitosis?
homologous chromosomes pair up
nuclear membrane breaks down
chromosomes become visible
7. A cell with a diploid number of 24 undergoes meiosis, how many chromosomes are in each daughter cell?
8. The picture depicts what stage of meiosis?