1. This muscular valve prevents gastric juices from flowing back out of the stomach and into the esophagus
2. Parotid, submandibular, and sublingual all refer to:
secretions of the liver
types of absorbed nutrients
sections of the small intestine
3. The common bile duct delivers bile from the ____ to the _____.
liver, gall bladder
gall bladder, duodenum
4. This membrane holds the coils of the small intestine together:
5. The appendix is attached directly to the:
6. Following the sections of the large intestine, as material passes from the tranverse colon, what section does it enter next?
7. Bile is responsible for breaking down:
8. The part of the stomach that lies above the esophagus is the:
9. The last section of small intestine before it connects to the large intestine is the:
10. The cystic duct and the hepatic duct join to form the ____ before entering the duodenum.