1. Which of the following is a function of the respiratory system?
absorption of nutrients
transport of oxygen
2. The trachea leads to the:
3. The space at the back of the mouth, that leads either to the airway or the esophagus is the:
4. Oxygen from the air enters the blood stream at what location?
5. Hyaline cartilage has primary function?
protect the thyroid
increase the surface area
connect the conchae
support the trachea
6. When the diaphragm contracts (is pulled downward), _______ occurs.
the lungs deflate
7. On the image shown, what is the bronchi?
8. On the image, what is the pleural cavity?
9. AE is the:
upper edge of the heart
10. What divides the left and right side of the nasal cavity?
Respiratory System: Google Slides | Guided Notes
Respiratory System - Crossword Puzzle
Investigation: Measuring Lung Capacity
Case Study: How Do Tibetans Survive High Altitude -
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.