1. A human being has _____
autosomes and ______ sex chromosomes
22 pairs, 1 pair
2. A section of chromosomes that codes for a trait can be called a(n):
3. Somatic cells of a human have ____ chromosomes and are called ____
4. A person who receives
an extra chromosome, could have:
5. Each chromosome consists of two identical:
6. If a person receives
an X and a Y chromosome, that person is:
7. Two alleles for pea plant height are designated T (tall) and t (dwarf). These alleles are found on:
8. An animal has 40 chromosomes in its gametes, how many chromosomes would you expect to find in this animal's brain cells?
9. A picture of a person's
chromosomes is called a(n):
10. During which phase of mitosis is DNA replicated?
Publisher: Biologycorner.com; follow on Google+
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Related Quizzes: Mitosis
| Mitosis (advanced) | Meiosis | Mendelian Genetics | Advanced Genetic Crosses