1. The study of birds is called:
2. Birds have a ____ heart with _____ circulation.
3 chambered, double loop
4 chambered, double loop
3 chambered, single loop
4 chambered, single loop
3. Birds belong to the phylum ___ and the class ___
4. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of birds?
5. Which of the following organs is NOT present in birds?
6. The bird in the picture has legs adapted for:
7. The bird in the picture most likely eats:
8. Which of the following pairs is most closely related?
hawks and ducks
sparrows and hawks
pelicans and geese
bluebirds and robins
9. In birds, the crop leads to the:
10. The crop is responsible for:
Related Quizzes: Reptiles | Mammals | Vertebrates
Return to biologycorner.com