1. The process by which a tadpole becomes a frog is called:
2. Adult frogs are ______, but tadpoles are _______.
3. Which of the following is a legless amphibian?
4. A frog's heart has ____ loop circulation.
5. Adult frogs breath using:
6. To what CLASS do frogs and toads belong?
7. Eggs and wastes exit from which part of a frog's body?
8. Amphibian adaptations for living on land included:
development of gills
development of a 2 chambered heart
development of lungs
9. In frogs, oxygen poor blood returns to the heart and then travels to the:
10. The transparent membrane the covers the frog's eyes is the:
Publisher: Biologycorner.com; follow on Google+
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.