1. Which two biomes are the most similar with regard to rainfall?
tundra and taiga
tundra and desert
rain forest and savanna
temperate forest and prairie
2. Which biome is characterized by a layer of permafrost?
3. Biodiversity is greatest in which biome?
4. The eastern portion of the United States is dominated by what biome?
5. In which biome of Africa would you find lions, giraffes, and elephants?
tropical rain forest
6. All the different species of an ecoystem are referred to as the:
7. Which of the following would represent an ecosystem?
A fish tank
all of these
8. All the nonliving parts of an ecosystem are referred to as:
9. Which of the following would be a biotic factor in an ecosystem?
10. The types and numbers of species in a given area is most greatly determined by the area's: