- an organism that has only one cell
- an organism that obtains its energy from sunlight (plants)
- an organism that obtains energy by eating other organisms (animals)
- All living things ____ to their environment.
- contains the instructions for living things
- A response is a reaction to a _____.
- all living things are compose of one or more ____.
- any living thing
- reproduction that has only one parent
- creates the next generation (can be sexual or asexual)
- living things are grouped into six ____.
- maintaining constant internal conditions
- the ability to do work, all living things require it
- how plants obtain energy
- Reproduction that combines genetic information from two parents.