Protists | Flatworms & Roundworms
Cnidarians and Other Invertebrates
1. Which of the following is NOT a cnidarian?
2. The bell shaped swimming form of a cnidarian is called a(n):
3. Which of the following
organisms has a complete digestive tract?
4. Sponges have what type of symmetry?
5. In sponges, water enters throught the ____ and exits through the ___.
6. Which of the following exhibits cephalization?
7. The intermediate host of the schistosoma worm is the:
8. What is the best way to prevent most parasitic infections?
all of these
9. Flatworms acquire oxygen by:
incomplete respiratory system
diffusion across their skin
gas pockets within their body cavity
flatworms do not need oxygen
10. A tapeworm belongs to the Kingdom ___, the Phylum ____ and the Class ___.
Platyhelminthes, Cestoda, Dugesia
Chordata, Platyhelminthes, Trematoda
Animalia, Platyhelminthes, Cestoda
Animalia, Cestoda, Platyhelminthes