Cnidarians and Other Invertebrates
Mollusks and Annelids
1. The Phylum Platyhelminthes includes:
2. When flatworms split into two and then regenerate to form two new flatworms, it is called:
3. Which of the following is a free-living flatworm?
4. An animal that can produce both sperm and eggs is called a:
5. The head of a tapeworm is called the:
6. Hooks and suckers on the tapeworm's head are used for:
defense from predators
attaching to the host
7. Which of the following is a parasite?
all of these
8. Which of the following has a complete digestive tract (mouth to anus)?
roundworms and flatworms
neither roundworms or flatworms
9. Schistosoma must infect a ____ before it can infect humans.
10. What structure is used by planarians to suck food into the digestive system?