1. The process of moving digested substances through the membrane of your small intestine would be called:
2. All the physical and chemical changes that occur in an organism is referred to as:
3. A group of tissues that work together to form a particular task is called a(n):
4. The heart and lungs are housed in what cavity of the body?
5. Organs are lubricated by a substance called ___ fluid.
6. Your wrist is _____ to your elbow.
7. Which system is responsible for the secretion of hormones?
8. The inner region of membrane that covers and surrounds the lungs is the:
9. The head, neck and trunk makes up the ____ region of the body.
10. The word "anatomy" is most similar to which word?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Related Quizzes: Introduction to Anatomy | Introduction to Science