Introduction to Physiology
Introduction to Science
1. The pericardial cavity is the area that surrounds the:
2. The area of the body known as the lumbar region would be found at the:
3. Which body system is responsible for senses and response to stimuli?
4. Which letter represents the thoracic cavity?
5. A cut that only goes through a layer of skin would be called:
6. The body's tendency to maintain a balanced, stable environment is called:
7. Which letter represents a SAGITTAL SLICE?
8. Anatomy focuses on the structures, whereas physiology focuses on:
the whole body
9. The passage of digested substances through membranes is called:
10. The toe of the foot is ____ to the knee.