Find a representative for each of the categories below. Keep track of the name of the species (You may want to take a picture of the sign that describes the animal in the habitat so you can label your photos correctly later.)
1. A flightless bird
2. A carnivorous bird
3. An animal native to the continent of Africa
4. A venomous snake
5. A member of the order Lepidoptera
6. A parasitic organism
7. A Great Ape
8. A new world monkey
9. An old world monkey
10. A member of the Felidae family.
11. A member of the Canidae family
12. A nocturnal animal
13. A reptile that is native to Illinois or Missouri
14. A member of the Ursus genus
15. A mammal that spends most of the time in water (aquatic)
16. A cartilage fish
17. A fish native to the Mississippi river
18. An animal native to Australia
19. An animal with its young
20. A mammal that flies
21. A spider
22. A crocodilian
23. A turtle or tortoise
24. A waterfowl
25. A hoofed mammal
26. A rodent
27. An animal that lives in the desert.
28. An animal that is on the endangered species list
29. An animal that lives in the Arctic
30. An animal that is a symbiote
Upload all of your photos to a folder on google drive* - you may want to share with your group so that all of the photos are in the same place. We will create a zoo presentation that showcases your finds - presentation should include the name of the animal and which category (from the list) it applies to.
Take a photo of your group in some interesting location for your cover slide!
*Important! - photos taken with phones and cameras contain METADATA, which includes information about when the photo was taken and what device was used. Do not try to pass off internet photos as your own.