1. What was the name of the elephant seal that terrorized the people?
Big Blue Hercules Dumbo Homer
2. Raccoons entered the man’s house through the:
chimney cat door window basement
3. Why do grizzly bears break the windows of cars?
they hate tourists
they are searching for food
they think cars look like other bears
they see their reflection and attack
4. What animal invaded the school in Manitoba?
garter snakes bats fire ants rats
5. Why did the animals invade the Manitoba school?
they were looking for food they came out of hibernation
they were attracted by the lights they wanted to learn
6. How do wasps remember where food is located?
by the smell by the color of nearby objects
by the phase of the moon by the arrangement of objects
7. Parrots (or kias) are troublesome to people because they
destroy cars attack people eat gardens nest in chimneys
8. What food source is most appealing to ants?
bread meat sugar milk
9. Why do geese cause problems at golf courses
they make noise they produce waste
they attack people they carry disease
10. What method proved effective for getting rid of the geese?
remote control boat decoy swans
fireworks herding dog
Bear Clip Art: Courtesy of M/Y/D/S Animal graphics