1. Make a hypothesis about which color in the visible spectrum causes the most plant growth and which color in the visible spectrum causes the least plant growth?
2. How did you test your hypothesis? Which variables did you control in your experiment and which variable did you change in order to compare your growth results?
3. Analyze the results of your experiment. Did your data support your hypothesis? Explain. If you conducted tests with more than one type of seed, explain any differences or similarities you found among types of seeds.
4. What conclusions can you draw about which color in the visible spectrum causes the most plant growth?
5. Given that white light contains all colors of the spectrum, what growth results would you expect under white light?