1. Energy exists in the form of ____________________________ made by the plant.
2. Plants get their carbon from the ____________________.
3. Photosynthesis occurs in two steps, the second is the __________________________.
4. RuBP contains __________ carbons.
5. The enzyme, _________________________ builds an initial 6 carbon sequence.
6. This sequence split into two short chains called _________.
7. NADPH transfers a __________________ to those molecules, they become G3P.
Glucose needs 6 carbons to form, made from two molecules G3P. Sugar has been manufactured, but not quite…..
8. The original RuBP must be _________________________.
9. How many production lines are going on at the same time? _____
10. How many carbons exist from all of these production lines? ______
11. How many of these are used to make glucose? _____ To make RuBP? ______
12. The molecular mix and match ensures that _______ RuBP are regenerated.
(It takes 6 turns to fix 6 carbon atoms from CO2)
regeneration of RUBP
|6 ATP → 6ADP
3 ATP → 3ADP
3 molecules of CO2