2. The Law of Conservation of Energy states that energy:
can never be created or destroyed
exists only as potential and never as actual
energy is required for life to exist
3. The SI unit of energy is:
4. A bar that is free to pivot about a fixed point (fulcrum) is called a:
5. What part of the lever is the input force?
6. What type of lever is pictured?
7. Work is defined as a transfer of _______________ when a force makes an object move.
8. What is the equation used to calculate work?
W = F x d
W = m x a / 2
W = md/t
9. A wheelchair ramp is a form of:
10. Fixed pulleys:
require no work
have two wheels