2. Weight is a measure of an object’s mass and:
the acceleration of gravity
3. __________ is the attractive force between two objects that depends on mass and distance.
4. A person is standing on a scale in an elevator. When at rest, the scale reads 50 N. As the elevator begins to rise (figure 1), what would the scale read?
5. The elevator gets to the top floor and then begins to descend (figure 2). As the elevator goes down, what would the scale read?
6. Newton’s Third Law States that:
everything that goes up must come down
to every action, there is an opposite reaction
objects in motion tend to stay in motion
7. Force is measured in:
meters per second
8. Two balls are dropped from the same height. Ball A has a mass of 10 kg, Ball B has a mass of 5 kg. Which one will land first?
Both land at same time
9. In an ELASTIC collision, two objects collide with each other and then:
10. How much forces is necessary to change the motion of an object is: