2. In the experiment above, the dependent or responding variable is:
size of the container
time it takes to boil
3. The application of science to help people is called:
4. Use the ruler to measure the fish. Which answer is the closest to the length of the fish? USE METRIC UNITS.
5. The english system uses miles to measure long distances. What is the metric system equivalent?
6. An object at rest stays at rest, an object in motion stays in motion unless an outside force causes its motion to change. This statement describes:
Einstein's 5th Equation
Newton's 1st Law
The Theory of Relativity
7. Using the graph of the car. What is the car's fastest speed?
8. In what area is the car moving at a CONSTANT SPEED?
9. In what area is the car stopped?
10. A push or a pull exerted on an object is called a(n):