|Write the complete name.||How is the image made?||How does a person prepare for the test?|
|MRI (high field)||
|X Ray Digital||
Site 2: Occupational Outlook Handbook: Radiologic and MRI Technologists --- bit.ly/radio111
1. Which of the listed duties do you think would be the most challenging and why?
2. Where do technologists usually work?
3. What courses should high school students take if they are interested in radiology?
b. Why are math skills necessary for this occupation?
c. What type of degree is the most common for those wanting a career in radiology?
How long does it take to get this degree? (You may have to look this up on another site.)
4. Which type of radiology technologist makes the most money?
b. What is the mean annual wage for radiologic technologists? Divide this wage by 52 weeks to determine how much money you would make in a week in this career?
5. What growth is expected for this career?
6. Radiation therapist is listed as a similar occupation. What is this person's job duties?