1. The largest of the tarsal bones, the heel, is called the:
2. The "soft spots" on an infant's skull are called:
3. A bone, like the femur or humerus, is classified as a(n):
4. The clavicle and the scapula make up the:
5. The wrist bones are collectively called:
6. The bone at the back of the skull is called the _____ bone.
7. The spinal cord enters the skull at what opening?
8. Bone tissue is referred to as ____ tissue.
9. Articular cartilage is found:
at the ends of bones
surrounding long bones
at the growth plate
10. The shaft of the bone is called the: