Fish and Amphibians
1. Which of the following made it possible for reptiles to make a complete transition to land?
3 chambered heart
double loop circulation
2. Which of the following pairs is most closely related?
snake and lizard
crocodile and tuatara
alligator and komodo dragon
alligator and alligator snapping turtle
3. Which part of the amniote egg is responsible for storing waste?
4. Sea snakes and turtles breathe:
through their skin
through their chorion
5. Turtles and Tortoises belong to the ORDER:
6. The top of the turtle's shell is called the:
7. Which of the following reptiles has a third eye and only lives in New Zealand?
8. The top of a turtle's shell is called the:
9. Snakes are thought to have evolved from:
10. Ovoviviparous snakes:
incubate eggs within the body
lay eggs in nests
do not have an amnion